Each year, 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor’s or master’s degree students. The University is seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Number of Scholarships:
54 scholarships are available
Field(s) of study:
Eligible Bachelor’s or Masters Program offered at the University
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
• Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
• Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
• Will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
• Have never applied for this scholarship before.
• Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
• Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2017.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor or Master program of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2017 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2017